AMG 108-244 Dual Head Stethoscope for Pediatric, Black Tube
Provide health practitioners the flexibility to quickly switch from diaphragm to bell in order to clearly distinguish high and low frequencies. Ensures optimal acoustical performance and durability.
- 22" Tubing.
- Screw-in ear tip.
- Non-chill bell.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Extra-deep bell allows for outstanding low-frequency sound transmission
- Diaphragm designed and crafted for exceptional sensitivity, providing greater amplification and crisper acoustics
- Extra thick tubing walls minimize extraneous noise for enhanced sound clarity
- Screw-in ear tips provide better sound transmission
- Personalized comfort with a selection of 2 types of ear tips: soft-sealing and semi-soft
- Relatively lightweight stethoscope for extended wear
- 22" length tubing optimizes acoustic and comfort requirements, allowing greater flexibility in examination angles with no loss of acoustics
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm for patient comfort