3M Respirator & Surgical Mask 1870 Plus, N95 10, 50, 100 or 440 PCS
The 3M Aura Series Particulate respirator 1870 Plus is NIOSH approved N95 Made in Canada. This N95 mask have comfortable inner materials and provide respiratory protection against certain airborne particles.
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- FDA Cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Fluid resistant and disposable
- Individually Packed
- Meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- > 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Highest level of fluid resistance according to ASTM F1862 at 160 mm Hg
- Not made from natural rubber latex
- 3M proprietary filter media is designed for ease of breathing & Soft nose foam
- The unique, three-panel design fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes
- Flat-fold design and individual packaging
- The embossed top panel helps reduce eyewear fogging
- Innovative chin tab for ease of positioning, donning, adjustment
Made in Canada
Approvals and Standards
- NIOSH approved N95 particulate respirator
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
- NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-5726
- Assigned Protection Factor (APF 10) per US OSHA and Canada CSA
This health care respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
Potential settings and applications may include: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.